Chicago Breast Cancer Support and Resource Centers
We feel fortunate to have these wonderful resource centers in our communities! All are non-profit organizations that offer psychosocial support to cancer patients and their loved ones in the form of educational programs, information, wellness activities, and counseling. All programs and services are free of charge! Maybe choose a massage, acupuncture or facial, join a support group, attend a lecture, try a yoga class. Let the warm and knowledgeable staff at these centers help you through this overwhelming time in your life.
Chicago Breast Cancer Coaching Services
Whether newly diagnosed, going through treatment or navigating the post-treatment journey, some people benefit from working with a professional coach or therapist.
Chicago Exercise, Nutrition & Self-Care
Chicago Wig and Mastectomy Products Resource List
- American Cancer Society North Shore Region (847) 328-5147; Lake County Region (847) 317-0025
- J. Crager Alternatives 2167 N. Clybourn, Chicago, IL 60614 (773) 248-6844 or (312) 565-1900
- Jerome Krause Fashion Hair, Inc. 9150 N. Crawford Avenue, Skokie, IL 60076 (847) 673-2442
- Hair Responses, Inc. 701 West Deerfield Parkway Suite 10, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 (847) 541-9799
- Naturally Yours 7219 South Kingery (Route 83), Willowbrook, IL 60527 (630) 570-5004
- Linda’s HeadQuarters 3339 West Dempster, Skokie, IL 60076 (847) 679-0669 or (877) 279-0295
- Chrysalis Custom Hair 3015 West Roscoe St., Chicago, IL 60618 (312)622-1475
- Second Act 2924 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL 60657 (773)525-2228